Job Search Coaching
Job search strategy plays an important part of securing employment, and coaching also helps to answer a lot of those big job market questions.
Did you know that up to 80% of job vacancies don’t get advertised?
Would you like to know why, and where to gain access to those jobs?
Do you know what recruiters are looking for when they do that 8 second scan of your resume?
What are Managers looking for in your application?
How do you get your foot in the door at companies who might not be advertising that they are hiring?
With 80% of jobs going unadvertised and 95% of applications not getting an interview – having a coach, a strategy, a plan and some guidance can be just what you need to get ahead.
Our Job Search Coaches are experts in their field and have a wealth of experience across a variety of industries. They have extensive knowledge of current recruitment practices and will teach you how to find and connect with recruiters and employers, and tailor your approach to help you stand out from other candidates.
During your sessions, you will:
- Learn how to conduct an effective job search campaign and build your online presence;
- Get specific & constructive professional feedback on your resume, with instructions on how to tailor it for each application
- Learn how to gain access to the hidden job market (unadvertised roles)
- Be shown how to take advantage of the latest job search tools and how to conduct an effective job search campaign
- Be given an introduction on LinkedIn or advice on optimisation of your profile;
- Identify training and career pathway options to assist in achieving your career outcome;
As there’s a lot to cover in the job search area, we highly recommend our reduced rate monthly packages. This ensures that you complete the action items you set, and you get the best outcome from your customised program.