Perth Outplacement Services, Resume Writing & Career Coaching
About Get Hired Outplacement Perth
Get Hired is a national Career Support, Outplacement Services and Career Transition business providing innovative and tailored solutions to clients all across Australia.
We assist companies during times of organisational change or in the development of key personnel, and work closely with individuals to achieve their job search or career pathway aspirations.
What sets us apart is our passion for what we do. We treat every job large and small as an opportunity to provide genuine assistance to individuals and organisations, and to build our reputation within the industry as a results driven provider with real return on investment.
Our Senior Perth Career Coaches, HR, Training & Outplacement Specialists have a wide variety of experience & expertise, which we match to suit your specific needs.
What sets us apart is our passion for what we do.
We treat every job large and small as an opportunity to provide genuine assistance to individuals and organisations
Get Hired Outplacement Perth provides the following outplacement programs:
- Individual outplacement assignments where an employer is seeking transition services for one or multiple employees
- Employer funded outplacement where the transitioned employee can select their service provider
- Group workshops.
The individual outplacement program is designed to
- Help the employee adjust to change and job transition.
- Quickly engage them in the process of developing a career marketing plan.
- Provide the employee access to an experienced outplacement consultant.
- Secure the employee into a new opportunity as soon as possible.
Get Hired Outplacement Perth provides group workshop outplacement assistance to organisations that are looking for a high value, affordable solution for large scale workforce reductions. Workshops are ideal for a non-exempt large group or facility closure.
Get Hired outplacement workshops are designed to:
- Help the employees deal with change and job transition.
- Provide useful instruction on resume development, LinkedIn, and career resources.
- Quickly engage them in the process of getting an updated resume and into the market.
- Provide the employee access to an experienced outplacement consultant for individual questions.
Key elements of the group outplacement program:
- Programs ranging from half day, full day or two days
- On-site career consultant support
- Flexible tailored content to suit your workforce
Contact us to inquire about our Perth Outplacement Services
1/484 Albany Hwy, Victoria Park WA 6100
1300 134 110